Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
It is also recommended to delete any launch parameters you previously had (you can re-add them if they help again, but it is safer to assume everything works best without them)
New: The first in-game Survey
- We have added the first in-game survey to gather some information from you about the game. Please fill it carefully - you will get a small reward :)
- This being the first survey in a hopefully long line, it is rather simple. The follow-up ones may be more complex!
- Finally - Unlocked the Grenade Launcher and the Greatsword!
- Grav Pistol
- Grav Gun
- Tweaked the map layout so the unexplored regions are visible as well at a lower opacity
- Added individual videos to every solar system’s briefing interface
- The sound of the Bolt Pistol was a bit lower pitched than the original one you guys voted in due to an Fmod change that gave a varied pitch (within a small range) to the weapon. We have fixed this and removed the variance so you can finally purge with the Bolt Pistol’s music in your ears.
- Fixed the infamous item loss bug where players lost items from their Stash, Inventory or Character. Also we now have a better info source about similar issues, should they happen in the future.
- Fixed missing mission rewards
- Fixed a bug where attribute points got reset
- Fixed the Influence bug (and the crash that came with it)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when players were selecting Bunker Busting missions
- Fixed VFX of Tarantula Turret
- Fixed a bug with weapon set tabs not displaying correctly when switching sets
- Fixed a bug where the same character was displayed in the main menu, despite which one was played last
- Heroic Deeds and Challenges are tracked properly now.
- The majority of enemies got rebalanced in a major overhaul
- Rebalanced the majority of player skills for smoother gameplay
- Co-Op issues