Well known are the legends of the young Arthur, who pulled the enchanted sword from the stone, united the war-torn land of Britannia, and gathered the Knights of the Round Table under his banner. That story ended with Arthur securing peace in Camelot, aided by the might of the Holy Grail – and it is here that our own gruesome tale begins...
King Arthur II is a Role-playing Wargame, or, in other words, a unique blend of RPGs and strategy games. The gameplay on the Campaign Map is turn-based and the battles are huge real-time assaults, where you can focus on choosing the right tactics in the heat of the battle. You will see plenty of RPG elements as well – like Quests, also known as Knightly adventures, detailed character development, artifacts, and many more.
- Enter the dark fantasy world of Britannia! King Arthur is now the Maimed King, struggling to restore his ravaged lands and find the cure for his affliction – even if this means that he must send his armies into the most perilous battles of all time!
- Lose yourself in a stunning story that unfolds over a huge 3D campaign map featuring knightly quests and other special events,
- Experience huge real-time battles featuring thousands of soldiers, flying fantasy monsters and intense boss fights,
- Battle enemies which employ unique war tactics and cast fantastic spells,
- Chart the course of your rule on the Morality Chart. Your choices will unlock special content, including spells and units with a wide array of new and unique skills and abilities,
- Forge new, powerful artifact from the items you collect, and continue to use them as your heroes level-up,
- Lead major heroes who possess extraordinary powers and colourful background stories.