I pre-ordered through Steam, and I am wondering if there is a way to upgrade to the $79.99 version without having to buy the full game twice?
Sadly yes, the founder packages were removed from our store so this upgrade-able feature will not be available with the Martyr.
Thank you so much for the reply and seriously can't wait to support the game and you guys more to see this game become great!
If possible that we can support the game in any other way, it would be cool if you and the other devs put up a post on how the community would like to continue supporting this game other than supporter packs.Anyways thanks for the awesome game! keep up the good/hard work!
We are currently testing the Steam Keys with our own Store system.
Steam has it's own "mystery practices" - as we sometimes call it - with redeem keys and in-game digital content on their backend system.
As some clarification: we have been working together on this feature for more than a year now with Valve and it looks like our efforts are finally reaching their conclusion with the game's release.
We thank you for your patience, support and all the feedback that you gave us. We just want to ask you to please hold out a little longer guys!
Thanks for the awesome game.
So....I take it the final answer is that it's a "no"
Apparently just missed the window to Edit my previous post, so bear with this Double Post.
I asked in the Support section of the discord and got the following response:
"[6:21 PM] Fraggoth: So, remember when we were gonna be able to upgrade our Founder's packs/editions? Yeah... is that still happening? Because the game releases in, oh, about 24 hours or so and I surely do not have the option to upgrade yet and I'm a bit concerned that the possibility will never exist.
[6:28 PM] Morinas: it's in the works. You will be able to upgrade once we iare ready implementing the function
[6:37 PM] Fraggoth: @Menetke does that mean I'll be able to upgrade post-launch, then? Or will it be available before the game releases tomorrow?
[6:39 PM] Menetke: @Fraggoth after the function is implemented (smiling emoji that breaks on these forums)
[6:39 PM] Fraggoth: I guess I'm asking for a rough timeframe, then
[6:39 PM] Menetke: I don't really know"
I'd actually love to upgrade to the 300 eur edition, but not gonna pay twice AND lose my 50 skulls. Any chance there will still be a small upgrade window after release? Since it seems unlikely it'll work within the next few hours.
Super impressed with how the development has gone on this game.
Is there still an update coming on this topic? (Monday maybe?).
It's the last day before release so i hope there still some news coming
Because they game is shaping so awesome i also wanted to upgrade my version one Tier higher. (i bought the game before it was avlaible on steam via your own store)
Any update on this? The game releases in less than 2 weeks, I'm a tad concerned.
"Venerate the immortal Emperor"
Yes, we are working on it for a while (we are in the insider "testing phase" and purging bugs in the "Steam Linking" functions), so please be patient guys, the upgrade feature coming soon as possible.
Ah, good. Been waiting the better part of a year to upgrade my Founder Package, I'm glad we soon can.
EDIT: Correction, 1 year and 53 days, according to the ancient topic I created at the time.
The other post is a couple og threats down in the forum.
Its a shady practice and again there is LITERALLY NO POINT IN PRE ORDERING GAMES.
I am so very happy I didn't listen to the don't pre-order crowd and pre-ordered this almost a year before launch. I waited until V2 was launched to buy and that game made me sad.