I received Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Complete Collection for my birthday yesterday. I installed it and started up the game. I was met with buttons and UI with the coding of the buttons and UI instead of the actual labeling. I exited the game and performed a Steam file verification. After which I started the game again and then was met with no UI/Button labels at all.
I then scoured the community posts for fixes. I found the main pinned post on the Hub which I followed the first recommendation
Missing text and fonts (Especially with localizations)
- Exit the game
- Delete everything from Users\$USERNAME$\Documents\NeocoreGames\Warhammer Martyr\fonts\
- Start the game
I did this twice before going on to the next
"Your UI files are corrupted!"
- Open regedit (win+r -> regedit), then navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NeoCore Games\Warhammer Martyr\ and delete everything there
- Reinstall the game
I am now on the second time of doing this.
I performed a DxDiag if you need that I can provide a link for that.