The newest update of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr is out now on consoles, introducing the first Season titled Drukhari on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Watch the trailer here:
This free update features a brand new Dark Eldar enemy faction and a new campaign with a series of investigations. Prepare to meet Wracks, Talos and Cronos Pain Engines, Incubi and many more – from the Kabalite Warriors to the beautiful and deadly Succubi, to the wizened Haemonculi, the insane flesh-sculptors, the new enemies are all ruthless, dangerous and utterly alien.
The Season also includes a campaign which incorporates three brand new investigations with new non-player characters and a stand-alone story that will flesh out the workings of the Drukhari. The investigation begins with the pacification of the Triglav Subsector and an abandoned system shrouded in mysterious silence, sheds light on the unholy machinations of the Dark Eldar and their penchant for using corrupted Imperial forces and decadent Governors as their puppets and it will culminate in a violent skirmish with the true masters of pain from the Dark City of Commorragh.
An ancient, alien menace has surfaced in the Caligari Sector. Cutoff from the rest of the Imperium by fierce Warpsurges, the Triglav Subsector has been plagued by the Drukhari – or as they are known, the Dark Eldar – for decades, and now the time has come to purge the Xenos menace from these defenceless worlds once and for all.
The Dark Eldar are cruel, terrifying and sadistic raiders who descend upon their prey to feed their unholy appetites. They revel in torture, piracy, enslavement and torture. They are ancient, intelligent and learned how to stave off the slow death of their souls – they are amongst the most twisted enemies the agents of the Inquisition can face in battle.
- New Inquisitorial Rank Cap: 70
- New Item Level Cap: 60
- New Enemy Faction: Drukhari Dark Eldar
- New Investigations available
- New Title Screen and Main Menu Theme
- New Achievements and Trophies
- The Triglav Subsector is now open for Inquisitors! Players need to talk to Ragna on the Command bridge to start the Investigation that allows entry.
- Minimum Mission Power Rating: 900
- 5 New Tarot Cards available, unlockable by System Influence
- Adjusted PR rating and greatly increased XP rewards of campaign maps
- Adjustment from (200+PR)*2 to (200+PR)*3
- Adjusted PR rating and greatly increased XP rewards of random maps
- Adjustment from (500+PR/2)* Difficulty to (500+PR)*Difficulty