Psyker DoT passive and perk seem broken, tick rate changes from patch notes weren't universally applied.
With Enhanced Attrition (+3s to DoTs) perk, Caustic Reagents (+1s to DoTs), and Haemotoxins (+2s to DoTs), I should have +6s duration for a total of 9 seconds.
Durations I've observed:
- Spontaneous Combustion: 3 seconds, 6 ticks at double rate for half damage.
- Firestorm: 3 seconds, 6 ticks at double rate for half damage.
- Haemorrhage: 7? seconds, 7 ticks at full damage, but normal rate.
- Bio-Lightning with DoT mastery: 3 seconds, 3 ticks at full damage.
- Crush with DoT mastery: 3 seconds, 3 ticks at full damage.
- Assail with DoT mastery: 5 seconds, 10 ticks at half damage.
- Shockwave with DoT mastery: 3 seconds, 3 ticks, full damage
At this point I removed the Enhanced Attrition and re-tested. Durations were the same, suggesting one problem is in Enhanced Attrition's duration effect.
I then talented entirely out of the DoT tree and re-took some of the damage/effects. No +duration.
- Spontaneous Combustion: 3 seconds, 6 ticks, half damage.
- Firestorm: 3 seconds, 6 ticks, half damage.
- Haemorrhage: 5 seconds, 5 ticks, full damage.
- Assail with DoT mastery: 3 seconds, 6 ticks at half damage
So it appears that the bleeds had 2 seconds added by the passives, and that Haemorrhage has a base of 5 seconds for some reason. The other DoTs did not seem to have duration affected. Burns seem to have double tick rate, but nothing increases their duration. There doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason to whether other DoT effects the double tick rate change.
I may eventually test this on a Seasonal character, but brief initial tests look identical. (I don't have +duration options yet). Frankly this gutted my enthusiasm for Psyker this season, and it hasn't even been 24 hours. I may not take that character far enough to actually test +duration.
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!