after a lengthy maintenance the server migration ended on PS4 as well and after double-checking everything the maintenance is now officially over. You can now login once again. Some stability and performance problems might still occur in the short run but our team will gradually resolve them. Please make sure to check all your stuff and contact us in case something is missing (nothing should be though).
The migration process still hasn't ended in the Japanese region, however. We are working along with Sony to get the new patch through the usual certification. We will update you on the matter once we got the green light from Sony. Your patience is kindly asked until then.
Along with the backend transfer, we released a brand new patch. There are some long-awaited changes and improvements in this newest update so make sure to check out the changelog below.
Patch version: PS4 EU/US 02.19 while the upcoming Japanese version will be: JPN01.20
- Reworked the Unholy Cathedral game mode: Players now have 10 minutes to defeat 10 extremely strong waves. A new Leaderboard for the fastest completion times has been implemented along with new and special rewards that can be acquired once per day, per character.
- Reworked Purge mode: during Purge missions players gain a stacking buff increasing damage and movement speed. Slain enemies may also explode to enhance the carnage and as you progress, their aggro radius increases.
- Preparations to migrate the current backend systems of the game to AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Preparations for the Cross-Gen multiplayer and Cross-Progression.
- GUI has been redesigned in several windows.
- Vibration for melee skills has been added.
- From now on the Cheating Death Heroic Deed will count destroyed traps as well, not only the activated ones. Some other Heroic Deeds have been also corrected.
- Several Psalm-code Doctrines and enchants have been corrected.
- Various localization fixes.
- The time-limit in Multiplayer after the completion of the main objective was 1 minute before players were teleported out. This limit has been increased to 3 minutes to provide enough time to gather loot or finish any other action.
- VIP cannot be killed during Hot Pursuit missions any longer.
- Rebalanced the Palace Under Siege campaign mission to make it easier to complete it within the given time-limit.