First of all let me say that the game already feels pretty awesome for the state it curently is in! Great job, guys. Keep it up!
Technical problems I encountered so far:
1) The Options menu (i.e. the Video settings) doesn't seem to remember my settings. After restarting the game when I set up graphics and re-checking the video settings, everything is reset to default. The settings seem to be reset as well. When I don't re-check the menu, everything is still set up the way I chose it to be.
2) The enemy AI got several lapses. Every now and then there are enemys just standing around and not taking notice of my presence. When I shoot them, everything wents back to normal.
3) After finishing the first mission and accepting to leave the mission, the game gets stuck on the loading screen. Music keeps playing, but nothing happens. Switching to the task manager to manually kill the game's processes didn't work as well. So I had to reboot my rig. After trying to get back into the game it stated, that I was already logged in. Clicking on Reconnect doesn't do anything at this point.
4) The camera is kind of tricky to handle. Maybe an autofunction, where the camera is set in the direction, the character is looking towards, would be a nice option.
5) When killing enemys, it often happens, that they keep standing. You can walk right through them. Looks like the death animations don't work properly every time.
6) Collected loot doesn't seem to stay in the inventory. After the first mission, the game stated, I got several rewards. None of them was in my inventory, when I checked it back in the base.
7) The game crashes randomly every now and then. These crashes are not reproducable and seem to accur absolutely random
8) I found log data in my personal files on my pc. What's the best way to send them to the devs?
Hope my English is understandable. Didn't speak or write for quite some time now...