April Fools' Day Patch Notes
Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr will be released. The updates will be applied automatically after the scheduled maintenance and when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. Please also note that during maintenance, players will be unable to login.
- 5 new DLCs are available from the in-game store.
- We have added continent selection when launching the mission. You will now have to scan the POI's continents to find a suitable LZ in order to start the mission. There will be an additional loading screen when changing continents.
- Added a new Inquisitor Royale mode to the PvP panel where 50 Inquisitors are dropped into the Warzone to test their might against each other.
- Starmap traveling is now mandatory and the quick mission launch tab has been removed from the game.
- Added a Barber Shop to the Command Bridge where players can spend Caligari Credits to style their characters' hair.
- To foreshadow and test our transition to the mobile platform, players can now manage the Command Bridge from their phones via our new mobile app. Download it here!
- New Map setting: Monastery
- Added a new NPC, the Ink Visitor who may sometimes visit the Command Bridge. He constantly talks about monsters and has a ghost as a companion.
- Players can now purchase Loot Caches from the in-game store for 1$ apiece. These loot boxes are also obtainable via spending 2000 Fate points.
- Added Parental Controls to the game. Gore and violence levels can be controlled via a passworded slider within the Game Options tab.
- Due to the popularity of the console port, PC support ends for Martyr at the end of 2019.
- The Main menu has been revamped to promote Starmap traveling. It can now be only reached from the Aethon System.
- The Aethon System's PR requirement has been bumped up to 3200.
- Suppression is a vastly underrated mechanic in the game so we have doubled the suppression resistance of all Elite and Medium type enemies.
- Subsequently, all Elite and Medium type enemies now deal 45% increased Suppression damage.
- Added a new stat, Clumsiness, to the game. Characters with high levels of Clumsiness may drop grenades and fizzle their own weapons during combat.
- Loot boxes purchased from the in-game store now have lower Clumsiness stats than regular items.
- To reduce mission preparation time, all Inoculators now have random effects.
- Warzones now never end.
- We have felt that the leveling pace is too slow, therefore we have reduced mission XP gains by approximately 50%.
- All cutscenes are now unskippable.
- Added a new "Report Cheaters" feature to the ESC menu. Players reported 10 or more times will be automatically banned.
- Using emotes now has a slight chance to cost 2 Fate points.
- Players now lose a portion of their experience when they die. The loss is determined from the Power Rating of the mission.
- The Crusader's movement speed has been reduced slightly.
- The Crusader now has a slight chance to be crushed by his summoned turrets if the direction is misaligned.
- Crusaders are banned from the Barber Shop.
- Dodge has been reworked. Players can now Dodge in 16 directions, all of which can be custom bound via the Interface Options panel.
- The movement speed of Assassins is now increased by 30% if they customize their gear to be colored red.
- The Assassin's melee arsenal lacked variety, so we have added the following variations to all Assassin blades: Doppler, Gamma Doppler, Case Hardened, and Crimson Web.
- Psyker Warp Anomalies can now randomly summon other players to the multiplayer session.
- The Psyker's performance was lacking across endgame so max-level Psykers are now doing roughly 50% more damage with all specializations.
- Due to community feedback, we have switched the Psyker back to the old model.
- Various localization fixes
- Improved stability across all platforms
- To improve the stability of the Inventory, a loading screen has been added.
- To improve the stability of the loading screen, all loading screens now last approximately 20% longer.
- Fixed a bug where console players sometimes received over 30 FPS. The human eye can only see 24 anyways.
- Fixed a bug where the Starmap did not have enough Spaceship Datahunt missions. Now there will be plenty more.
- The blueprint for Digital Weapons now has a new icon.
- Fixed a bug where player progress was saved upon hitting Alt+F4.
- Meme Virus has been removed as per to the new EU regulations.
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!