The long-awaited Patch 2.0 is out today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! Please note that a minor delay might occur after the maintenance period is lifted, but then the update will be available on both consoles. Make sure to close the game within this time-frame.
This mega-update overhauls the entire game and its progression system. The changes include:
- A better flow and pacing of combat
- Re-designed leveling system
- Re-balanced and expanded loot system and crafting
- Better performance
- Numerous bug fixes
For a detailed list of new features and changes, please read the official Inquisitor Compendium. However, some changes are only available on consoles:
- The entire campaign is now playable in couch co-op mode.
- Players can use Fate points to buy Alpha, Beta and Omega item packs from Ragna, containing various items and consumables. (This feature is coming soon in the next few days for Xbox One players)
- Alpha packs cost 500 Fate points and contain an Ancient Relic item and several other random items and/or consumables.
- Beta packs cost 350 Fate points and contain an Archeotech Relic item and several other random items and/or consumables.
- Omega packs cost 100 Fate points and contain various items and consumables.
- Throwing grenades and its mechanics have been reworked.
- The fast travel screen got an extra layer to make it even more transparent.
- Several UI and performance fixes, quality of life changes, related to the console versions.
Note: All trophies and achievements related to old features will now have different requirements, so a 100% is still very much doable. These changes are the following:
- The Efficient Operative trophy/achievement was changed to "Complete a Priority Assignment on Impossible difficulty or higher"
- The Emperor's Wrath trophy/achievement was changed to "Complete 10 Investigations on the highest difficulty"
- The Visionary trophy/achievement was changed to "Complete 10 Void Crusade missions"
- The Forge Lord trophy/achievement was changed to "Fuse a socket into a Relic item"
We hope you enjoy this update on the consoles, and it was worth the wait. We'll continue to improve the game based on your feedback, so feel free to share your thoughts with us!