Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. It is also recommended to delete any launch parameters you previously had (you can re-add them if they help again, but it is safer to assume everything works best without them). Please also note that the backend server might take up to 30 minutes to transfer to the newest update, during which time login will not be possible.
- Players can now hide the chat via a button in the bottom left corner of the chat.
- Fixed numerous crashes
- Fixed an error where players got stuck reconnecting for a Co-op mission
- Fixed an issue where players could not sell items to the Vendor properly
- Fixed a visual bug with the Stealth field
- Artificer Gear's selling Fate cost got fixed
- Fixed a bug that caused players to have infinite magazine capacity
- Fixed some missing tutorials and tooltips
- Fixed a bug with the target marker on the Hub and the Starmap. Now it is only visible during fights.
- Fixed the Instant lvl 10 Cabal bug
- Refined the looks of the loading bar
More updates will follow - thanks for your support and patience.