Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr will be released. The updates will be applied automatically after the scheduled maintenance and when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. Please also note that during maintenance, players will be unable to login.
- Added a confirmation prompt to item purchases costing Fate (such as Extreme Fortune).
- Archeotech Relics, Ancient Relics, and Morality items can be now sold for Fate.
- Captain Ragna Van Wynter now has some Blueprints in her stock.
- Several stability improvements
- Fixed storage loss for several players and refunded items
- Fixed a crash occurring at loading Forcefield missions
- Fixed a crash occurring at item stacking
- Fixed a bug where players received less or no XP from completing missions
- Fixed a bug where players gained multiplicate XP amounts from failed Intel missions
- Fixed a block on Desert Bunker Busting maps
- Fixed several blocks on Purge maps (including the Warzone as well)
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to choose the same Major Arcana card multiple times
- Added descriptions for Feared, Enraged, Berserker, etc. player States
- Added missing descriptions for Relic Enchants
- Fixed an issue where right-clicking on a clue to display it in plain text made the clue become stuck
- Fixed a bug where players could not interact with the Sentry Trap Chest
- Visually improved all Mercyful Agony maps
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to start a Void Crusade with a Controller
- Fixed a bug occurring with Modify where item stats were not randomized
- The post-mission currency counter won't show XP when the player is already at maximum level.
- Fixed a bug where the Void Chests did not require keys to unlock them
- Fixed a bug where the effects of a Mind Reset did not take hold
- Fixed a bug where maximum level Tarot Cards were still upgradeable
- Readjusted blueprint buy/sell costs