Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr will be released. The updates will be applied automatically after the scheduled maintenance and when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. Please also note that during maintenance, players will be unable to login.
New event: Unsavory Business
- Sometimes the interests of the Imperium and business coincide. A mysterious businessman is asking you to help him preserve his profit. Are you willing to play sellsword? Or maybe just consider it another opportunity to serve the Emperor? Either way, there's profit in it for you too.
- Fixed various crash issues (mostly related to the controller)
- Fixed the Rapid Elimination Protocol perk
- Fixed the Enhanced Attrition perk
- Fixed an issue where conflicting Tarot and/or Warzone hazards could apply on the same mission
- Fixed the mechanism and the description of the Week of the Hoard weekly bonus. The bonus also had an effect on the amount of loot acquired at the end of the various Void Crusades which was not the intended behavior
- Optimized the mechanism of the Mail Terminal
- Fixed the chain effect of the Arc Blade's Voltaic Arc skill which stopped on enemy death
- Fixed the Endurance module's base attribute which could not be rerolled
- The obtainable XP displayed on the mission briefing window was not updated if a Meme Virus consumable was used. This has been fixed
- Several typos were corrected
- A special Void Crusade mission could appear among the various Starmap missions. It has been removed
- Certain missions' level could go into the negative which has been fixed
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!