New Event: Skulls for the Skull Throne 4
Conclave operatives have learned about a new-fangled scheme of the Archenemy dubbed the "Skull Tithe". Vile agents known as "Skull Procurators", wielding previously unseen warp-symbols have been unleashed to reap skulls for the mysterious ritual.
In response, the Conclave has issued a special implant designed to gather data about this threat. When equipped, it enables its user to identify and tell apart these malefactors from their generic brethren. It will also analyze kill data from the sensorium feed and provide valuable insight to both the user and the noospheric cogitator network.
We expect all Throne Agents to supply their assigned implant with data to its maximum storage capacity.
New Void Crusade: Azure
- Enemy factions: Alpha Legion, Black Legion, Khorne
- New mechanics: Gain stacking damage and defense bonuses with each completed mission, and defeat the Chaos Knight at the end!
- Fixed a crash issue which occurred in Void Crusade
- Players will no longer stuck in systems which was caused by using Intels before they unlocked the whole Subsector
- Fixed an issue where the notification of upgraded Tarot cards were not displayed on the screen
- Fixed a loot chance issue where players sometimes did not receive the correct amount of loot in missions
- Fixed a Psalm code Doctrine with the following effect: All AoE attacks affect a 30% smaller area but gain +150% Damage
- The Mitigator component did not restore suppression properly. This has been fixed
- Fixed the tooltip icons of the Battle Dance passive skill and the Hasten passive skill
- From now on all the Fortified Zones will be indicated from the start on the map in Siege missions and it does no longer matter in what order one captures the targets
- From now on the effects of the Enhanced Effect mastery will be properly displayed under all non-damaging power as well
- From now on the maximum lives one can obtain in missions with Tarot cards applied on are 4
- The Cognis Protocol Heroic Deed has been slightly balanced to make it more easily doable
- Tarot cards could not be applied onto missions in case they could be upgraded. This has been fixed
- A 'Salvage all relic items' option has been implemented under the 'Salvage' tab
- A 'Sell all relic items' tab has been implemented in the inventory
- Deleted two scores from the Maelstrom of Carnage and the City of Suffering leaderboards as these were acquired by fraud