My assassin is lvl 43. Her power level is 1200.
Things I would like to do:
- I would like to raise her power level but the drops I am getting in regular missions are incredibly rarely helping me up my power level.
- I would like to raise her level but I have to work real hard at finding missions I can do t the right power level to give me a decent reward.
- I would like to max my factions but I can't find missions in the zones where I need to raise my faction that are not grey to me. Or, sometimes I find one or two and when I am done with those missions there is nothing more.
- I would like to do more Tarot missions but to do that I need to farm fate and it takes a serious number of missions to earn that fate.
- I would like more relics but unless I am doing tarot missions I may see a single relic ever other day and the ones I get are not something my character can use.
Things I could do to bypass some of these issues:
- Create a new character and farm fate by running that toon through the campaign. This is ridiculous - no other game forces me to do something like this and if one ever has it has not lasted long enough for me to actually remember it.
- Do grey missions in a sector to, hopefully, allow for a yellow or red mission to show up in that sector so I can get faction. Again, ridiculous.
- Do co-op missions - yes, doable and I have to admit I don't know if they give me faction towards the sector I want, and i avoid co-op because I cannot simply pause the game and afk.
- Do investigations - again, these take me to sectors where they want me to go and not necessarily where I need faction.
- Do warfront missions - the drops in these missions appear to be garbage - they are repetitive to an extreme and the experience I gain is poor - yes I unlock abilities as I level that bar but they are restricted to warfront usage - not really sold on this...
Finally I want to add one more thing. I am not looking to play Diablo 3, and I am fine with the gameplay and combat differences between this game and Diablo 3, but there is one thing that Diablo 3 has that this game is lacking : ease of gameplay. I don't have any of the above issues with Diablo 3. I don't have to battle the system just to get to run missions that are advancing my character in some way and are fun to play. Inquisitor Martyr puts all these obstacles in front of me that I have to struggle with just to play the game. It should be noted that I must really like this game to be willing to deal with all this nonsense just to play, but the problem is that it is slowly wearing me out...
Please do something to fix this.
If anyone wants to educate me on some things i may not have understood or some nuance that I was not aware of that would remedy some of these issues in the game for me now I would be very appreciative.
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!