So new to this game and i've got to say it has amazing potential. Few things i've noticed besides the normal early access fps grind.
1. My character and sometimes enemies falling off edges and sometimes being stuck under the map outside levels.
2. Largely a camera issue with targeting enemies that are on turrets and instead targeting the turret and targeting the nurglings is somewhat hit or miss, literally.
So the rest of this is just balancing issues i've personally had largely related to the assassin class.
1. All of the armor abilities are not that useful, the clones don't draw away fire very often the distortion field possibly the best of the bunch when used as close quarters cc. the clock gets broken all the time, cant be used defensively and doesn't offer that much of a damage bonus though i commend you for giving it as a 6 second buff as apposed as first hit.
2. survivability is pretty bad largely due to the fact that the enemy ranged units tear them to pieces as the assassin has no native defense capabilities besides the dodge roll, which while useful is only situationaly so.
3. The needler rifle is very weak and most DOTs are all but pointless. ark blade stuns don't work most of the time.
That's all i've got off the top of my head ill try to update when ive got more in depth information.
Brothers take heed I have gained words of wisdom from our brave brother AirsickHydra who sent me his teachings over the vox.
Here is some footage and an in game talk through. It's fairly basic but hopefully it helps. (I'm low level but I do purchase some gear)
No matter what is said though, melee is harder than ranged by a long margin :) once you have some gear however it's a doddle, because imho gear scales far too much. Some +Physical protect stacked up turns you into a tank even as an assassin + Fabric distortion armour is essential.