The Season of Empyrean Echoes is here!
Deadly enemies of past eras have been resurrected by the Warp and vomited back into Realspace, bringing a new reign of terror and havoc to the Imperium. Hunt down these Revenants and Empyrean Elites with extreme prejudice and send them back into the Sea of Souls where they belong. Then embark on a Crusade in the Void and reap your well-deserved rewards.
The theme of our newest Season revolves around the flow of time. Players can encounter various enemies that lived and fought in the past but returned by the Warp as 'Echoes'. Some of these may even be enemies that the players themselves previously killed.
New buffs and spells, challenging quests and exciting rewards await you once again. Fight your way up the ladder, collect your rewards and etch your name into the walls of Season 4's Hall of Heroes.
A full overview of the features of Inquisitor's 4th Season can be found here - make sure to check it out to see the new mechanics, objectives and other things.
Patch: XSX18.104.22.168 / Xbox one 22.214.171.124
- The game now shows the active user during registration and account linking process
- Fixed a bug when after skipping the tutorial during character creation no mission was created
- Fixed a bug when 'DLC unlocked' popup windows appeared multiple times
- Fixed a bug when crafting a shard or a psalm was not working properly
- Warp Heat effects of psyker characters can be enabled and disabled again in Options menu
- Crusader characters now move towards the target when using the Block skill
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!