Updates to W40K: Inquisitor will be released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
a new hotfix has just been released for Inquisitor and with that we closed Season of Judgement - Inquisitor's 5th Season - on PC. All seasonal characters have been merged into the non-Seasonal database. In case, you are wondering what happened to all your stuff, check the details below.
But that's not all! Even though Season 5 just ended, you will have only 7 days to get some rest, sort out your gear and prepare for the new objectives as
Season of Escalation is on its way to PC, launching on December 14!
Besides, we included a few fixes and changes in today's update. Here is the details of the patch note:
- Increased the drop rate of Combo Weapons and Sororitas-specific 2-handers for Battle Sister players
- Halved the spread of the Full Auto skill of the Bolt Pistol & Chainsword combo
- Increased the damage of the Plasma Pistol & Brazier's Scorched Earth skill by 20%
- Reworked the Cabal Quest reward system: Players will continue to get weekly rewards, but if they do not accept them within 1 week, the previous reward will be overwritten
- Fixed an issue with the walk, get-up, and the fall animations of the Sword + Pistol combo for the Battle Sister
- Fixed an issue where the Construct Setup label did not appear on the Command Bridge in English language
- Fixed a crash occurring on the Starmap
Seasonal Merge Details
Seasonal characters will simply become non-seasonal, regular characters, so you will be able to keep playing with them. The items you have on your characters, stash, and inventory will be also transferred over to non-season. Seasonal items with special names and enchants will remain - you might find some use to their special enchants during upcoming events!
There are several Seasonal mechanics tied to the Seasonal Journey and the Objectives in it - those rewards tied to the Journey will not be carried over, such as the Store discount bonuses. However, the remaining Seasonal Shards that your character might have, albeit not dropping or craftable anymore, will be carried through into non-season.
Currencies like Favor, Credits, and Fate will be simply merged into non-season. It is time to buy all that extra stuff with the goods you have earned! Crafting materials such as Sparks of Glory will be merged as well. Speaking of crafting, your blueprint charges on Seasonal characters should add up to your non-seasonal charges. All your unlocked blueprints, and Inoculator unlocks should be carried over safely as well.
Aside of items and crafting, Campaign and assignment progress is going to be carried over as well, of course, along with Ordo and Influence unlocks. Your Heroic Deeds that you have unlocked on your Seasonal Inquisitor should now be unlocked on your regular characters. Heroic Deed progress should be carried over and added to your existing progress, so you may get some additional unlocks!
Tarot Card progress should work in a bit different way: Unlocked tarot cards will be carried over, but for the cards in progress, the player will receive the same amount of tarot card items instead. Tarot Seals will simply be carried over and merged into non-Season.
Your active missions should remain so, such as Intels and Void Crusades.
The Emperor Protects!