Account: Chaz88 - Using a Xbox controller on PC
1. At the end of Week 67 I got the reward screen that contains the basic crate and 50 Fate, the crate worked fine but I did not receive the 50 Fate. It is possible that I had only earned the basic crate but the reward screen showed both, either way there is a problem there. :)
2. Remigius is showing the Charybdis Outpost mission again (that mission is unavailable to me), that guy is such a tease! :(
3. You can change your appearance without paying if you change tabs while in the colours menu.
4. When you first meet the demon host the cutscene plays mainly beneath the floor! I don’t want to see the stations superstructure!
5. The very atmospheric fans that have the yellow light shining through them have their light shafts facing the wrong way, this is most noticeable on the early ‘Research Sanctum’ mission map - everywhere this small room is used has this glitch.
Regarding the ‘mission complete’ section of the five tutorial missions at the beginning, I understand this was cut off by design - but it’s so abrupt that it looks like a bug and it’s quite jarring. Is there any possibility of just letting it play or cut it completely so it does not ‘part play’.
Also I would like to thank all at Neocore for all the hard work - I’ve sunk some serious hours into Martyr and I’m looking forward to future content!