Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. Please also note that during maintenance, players will be unable to login.
- In-Game store
- Players are now able to buy DLCs, emotes, and other cosmetic goodies via Fate from the main menu. Read our related article here.
- New DLC: Mind Plague
Inexplicable violence has broken out amongst Imperial subjects, who began to act like possessed madmen. Is this a Chaos ploy? A Xenos interference? Or perhaps a Warp phenomenon? Either way, this is a matter for the Inquisition.
This DLC contains a special Priority Assignment. An investigation consists of a short story and a series of new missions. Upon completing the Assignment you will be rewarded with a unique cosmetic item. (Please note that this assignment is only available after unlocking the Triglav Subsector.)
Link to the Steam store page of the Mind Plague DLC - Note that you can also buy this in-game for Fate points.
- Localization fixes
- Stability improvements
- Improved the Defense section and AI pathing of Through the Fire and the Flames 4
- Fixed swapped Morality Icons
- Fixed a rare issue where players did not have enough available missions and NPCs were missing from the Command Bridge
- Fixed the Favour boost consumable
- The Extreme Fortune increased drop rates a lot more than intended - this has been fixed
- Fixed a typo in the Enemy Below briefing
- Fixed a typo in the description of unknown clues
- Fixed a typo in the tooltip of Demolition Armor
- Fixed a typo in the Rotwang briefing
- Fixed the tooltip of the "Each Kill generates Class Resource based on Enemy Type" enchant
- Updated the tooltip to properly reflect that the Blessed by the Omnissiah Heroic Deed is Crusader only
- Now every warp gate kill counts towards the Seal the Gates Heroic Deed
- Fixed an issue where Player names were not displayed properly on Warzone Pop-up error messages
- Fixed an issue where the Player could learn skills in the Single DPS skill tree without getting necessary prerequisites
- Fixed an issue where Players were unable to target with the Special Ability when using the Advanced Layout
- Fixed an issue where the Player could teleport past the Cutscene triggers
- Fixed an issue where the Player was unable to interact with the Warzone Vote window
- Fixed an issue where everyone in the Party was able to launch a Warzone Mission
- While in Stealth, Adrenaline no longer regenerates for Assassins