The prophecy is finally fulfilled, as Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy has been released on Steam! What's more, those who already own a copy of Inquisitor – Martyr receive -30% off of their purchase for a limited time.
However, this expansion can be played as a standalone title as well, and brings a new class, new story missions, new enemies and improved gameplay based on Martyr's previously released 2.0 update. Check out our detailed FAQ for more details.
Watch the launch trailer here:
- New Class: Play as a Tech-Adept Inquisitor. Summon and enhance units to help defeat enemies and complete investigations. This new summoner class comes with new unique abilities and mechanics, a unique skill-tree and various new melee and ranged builds.
- New Campaign: The story of Inquisitor – Martyr continues in three new chapters, with one chapter solely focusing on the Tech-Adept, as its story slowly ties into the main plot.
- New Environments: Players can discover huge monasteries, hazardous factories, unforgiving deserts and ruthless worlds engulfed by lava and volcanoes.
- New Enemy Races: Inquisitor – Prophecy adds the Eldar and the Tyranids as new enemy races.
- New Gameplay Mechanics: Inquisitor – Prophecy will be based on Inquisitor - Martyr’s 2.0 update, bringing the base game’s new level cap, redesigned loot-system and leveling, its new end-game, the co-op campaign mode, new items and a much faster, ARPG-focused gameplay to the stand-alone expansion as well.
A new update introducing new features and improvements is available for the base game Martyr as well, check the changelog for more details. Martyr also has a 50% discount in Midweek Madness for a few days.
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!