Welcome to the NeocoreGames Bug Tracker!
NeocoreGames Bug Tracker: http://neocoregames.com/mantisbt/
(You have to create a new account for Mantis. After registration you will be able to report bugs there.)
You can report bugs you've found in Warhammer 40000: Inquisitor Martyr using this bug tracker tool. The bug tracker will be implemented into the game in the next update.
Before you report a bug , please perform a search first to see if someone has already contacted us about it to prevent duplicate reports being made.
Tips for Making Awesome Reports:
- Submit ONE issue per report please, it's easier for us to follow and manage!
- Please provide a (to the point) summary of your problem. Avoid one worded summaries and things like "help!!!".
- The description should contain details of the problem and how to reproduce it, so that we can more easily track down the problem and try to fix it.
- Please search before creating a report to make sure your issue hasn't already been reported. If it has, please join the discussion there!
Please take your time to read following instructions, so you can make it easier for us to identify and fix the reported issues.
There are tons of different systems and different issues which will be caused by different things. Too much variables to guess right.
Before you do anything
Can you reproduce the issue?
- Check if the right game is selected in the top right corner. DO NOT report Warhammer bugs for Van Helsing and vice versa.
- Try to reproduce your issue using a recent version of the software and an updated operating system.
- Has someone else already reported the issue?
- Use the search box to see if your issue has already been discussed.
How to report a bug properly
Reporting an issue is fairly simple. However, the more information you give us, the better we’ll be able to help you to fix the problem. So, when you describe the issue, be precise - be clear.
- Which operating system do you use?
- Which kind of software/hardware have you installed? (This could be important in some cases.)
- What steps will reproduce the problem?
- What did you expect to happen? What happened instead?
- Post screenshots if needed.