Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. It is also recommended to delete any launch parameters you previously had (you can re-add them if they help again, but it is safer to assume everything works best without them). Please also note that the backend server might take up to 30 minutes to transfer to the newest update, during which time login will not be possible.
- Fixed the "No controller connected" issue. Also, now you can just press Esc to discard the window and the game will go into Keyboard/mouse mode automatically.
- Fixed a crash at the last Feral Dogs mission
- Fixed door not opening at the 4th Wordbearers mission
- Fixed a crash at the 3rd Wordbearers mission
- Fixed a crash related to character control
- LFG can now be linked and clicked in chat properly
- Experimental Frameblend feature removed for now
- Fixed a typo for Armour Breaking's tooltip
- Fixed typo for Warp Adaptation
- Fixed tooltip for Tarantula Sentry, HP value was incorrect
- Fixed audible step sounds while in menus on the Hub
- Fixed missing Ready button on the Matchmaking panel
- Fixed PvP panel functionality
- Enemies' Suppression is now scaling with Party size as well