Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
It is also recommended to delete any launch parameters you previously had (you can re-add them if they help again, but it is safer to assume everything works best without them)
Please also note that the backend server might take up to 30 minutes to transfer to the newest update, during which time login will not be possible.
- Balanced the Assassin's melee arsenal to become more viable - many melee weapons should feel stronger now.
- The newly implemented Assassin 2-handers had a 120% damage multiplier - this was not intended and was fixed.
- Fixed a crash occurring on the Cabal Creation window
- Players now receive their materials back when they remove items from the Crafting queue
- Fixed numerous connection issues for PvP and Co-Op (Server side fix)
- Fixed the stuck effect for Unholy Guardian
- Enemy HP bars now display their shield values properly
- The Nereus system now has Influence level 5 available with rewards
- The Shield Charge skill now works on the move
- Chat is now available with several windows open, e.g. you can now chat with the PvP window open
- Jump Skills can now be used to pass through obstacles as intended
- Fixed the Adrenaline cost of the Assassin's Dodge skill
- Fixed the Crafting optimization to effect all enchants properly
- In PvP, players won't be able to see stealthed players on the minimap
- Fixed a typo on the PvP window
- New background artwork for the Character Screen's subpanels
- Numerous new sound effects added
- Non-cover environmental objects no longer have a HP bar
- On Investigation missions, Caligari Credits are now removed upon choosing the mission (previously they were deducted on starting the mission)
- Numerous spawn scripts were reconfigured to the new Skull Spawn script