Fix: Renaming D3COMPILER_46.dll to D3COMPILER_47.dll !
Also try this:
- Exit the game.
- Right click on the game in your Steam Library.
- Select "Properties" in the dropdown.
- In the window that pops up, select the "Local Files" tab.
- Click the button on this tab labeled "Verify Integrity of Game Cache".
- Allow the program to run, it may take up to five or ten minutes.
- Once it is completed, close down your Steam Browser
- Exit Steam completely from the toolbar.
- Restart Steam and see if it helps.
This post was modified 4 years 335 days ago by Valkyrie Neocore
Newest Oldest Best
Order Save Options