There’s a new patch live now for World of Van Helsing: Deathtrap (Xbox One), fixing some issues present in the latest Content Update.
- Fixed the reward Minion Cards wich supposed to unlock simply by owning the Van Helsing games
- Hephaestus: Can be unlocked if you upgrading with Dream Shards too (if you missed you'll get retroactively)
- Veteran Hunter: can be unlocked when you skipped the 20. level (if you missed you'll get retroactively)
- Can't touch this: now cannot be unlocked when you get damage
- Hero of the Ink: now only can be unlocked on Tier 4
- Trap Boost aura's "Extended aura" upgrade now shows the correct effect size ingame
- The end cutscene in coop mode caused unresponsive state - now its corrected.
- Fixed or added new sounds for Ornithopter, Igor, Batrantaur, Katarina and the Beeping Automaton Minions
- Ready/Not ready icon now appears for the other clients too on the campaign map
- Fixed a synchronizing issue when you get a duplicated version of your character and when he dies can damage the gate (only in single player)
- Fixed some minor issues
More fixes coming in a few days, fixing some unusable Godlike items and other fixes.
This post was modified 4 years 159 days ago by Darths