As a general rule, keep yourself to "The Grandma Rule" and treat everyone the way you would want your grandmother to be treated – with care and respect.
COMMUNITY HUB RULES
Always post in English
- Please use English when posting on the community hub as a courtesy to other players. Members of the community who refuse to accept this rule might get warnings from the moderators, who will remove the debated posts. Deliberately and/or continuously ignoring this rule might lead to ban.
Stay on topic
- Use descriptive titles when posting new threads. Don't derail threads for your own purpose but rather begin a new thread with the new subject.
Don't argue with staff
- Please don't be rude and don't argue with or question the actions, authority or comments of the Neocore staff (Administrators, Moderators, etc.) in a public forum. If you have something to say, write us an email.
Never impersonate a NeocoreGames Employee or another person
- Passing yourself off as a NeocoreGames employee for any reason, including but not limited to the distribution of false or misleading information is not allowed and will result in a permanent ban. For our users in doubt: note that the STAFF MEMBER title is clearly visible on the profile of Neocore employees. You also may not create accounts designed to impersonate another person.
- A rant is a long-winded, redundant post, often filled with angry, non-constructive comments and it is not allowed on the community hub. If you stay calm and polite, you have better chances to get help from other forum members or the Neocore staff.
- Posting any written or linked content through posts for the purpose of advertising content, products, or events is against the rules. This does not include posts advertising your community contributions in the appropriate context, including but not limited to user reviews, playthroughs, fan art, etc. Contests may not be hosted on our official forums without explicit permission from us.
- Don't post redundant, empty, or nonsensical posts as determined by Neocore staff. Creating multiple threads on the same subject in the hopes of increasing the visibility of your point of view is also considered spamming and will be treated accordingly by the Moderators. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
Use only one account
- Users are permitted only one Community HUB account. Creating multiple accounts may result in a permanent ban of all accounts. If you share your account with someone and they break the rules, it will be treated the same as if you broke the rules yourself. If you give your account away, you have given away your identity; any future account you create will be treated as a multiple account for the same person. Using a disposable email address, or registering with a VPN/Proxy, signals to us that you might not be here for the right reasons.
No trolling and flaming
- Never create inflammatory posts for the sole purpose of causing a negative reaction on the community hub. Picking or perpetuating fights is also considered trolling.
Always be respectful of others and stay legal
- Don't post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. Don't post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this board. Don't post personal information about other members, NeocoreGames employees without their knowledge or consent. Providing instructions or links related to software piracy is prohibited. If there's a reasonable suspicion that you use a pirated version of any of our games you might be banned till you provide acceptable proof of purchase. Posting links to malicious software, posting any written or linked content that references the abuse of illegal drugs or phishing for passwords or other account information are strictly prohibited.
Some other things to note
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the current rules and forum guidelines for posting. The NeocoreGames staff will take appropriate action, including issuing warnings and bans, in cases where the rules are broken.
- All content posted on the community hub of NeocoreGames is the exclusive intellectual property of NeocoreGames. Copyright ownership of that content resides with NeocoreGames and NeocoreGames is free to use any of the content as it wish. Anyone other than NeocoreGames seeking to reprint, republish, or reproduce content posted on the NeocoreGames community hub for commercial or other profit-making activities must receive the express written permission from NeocoreGames. By posting on the NeocoreGames community hub you are agreeing to the above and relinquishing all copyright to the contents of the post(s) to NeocoreGames.