I was playing the game fine. Logged out for a minute, now I can't login anymore. Say's cannot connect to server.
Possible solutions for connection errors (most likely will only work outside of Russia):
1. Try creating a new Windows admin user and try to login to the game. Sometimes admin account credentials get screwed up and this messes up games.
2. Delete the game's reg keys at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NeoCore Games\Warhammer Martyr\
3. Open an admin cmd, type netsh winsock reset and hit Enter
4. while there, type ipconfig /release (your net will go away) and then ipconfig /renew (it will come back), then ipconfig /flushdns
5. Disable proxies. Press Win + R keys. Type “inetcpl.cpl” and hit Enter.In Internet Properties, select Connections tab. Select Never dial a connection if you see it (somewhere below “Choose Settings if you need…”). Then click on LAN settings. Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN. If it is already unchecked, select Automatically detect settings.Click on OK all the way out.
6. Restore your default hosts file. (original looks like this: https://pastebin.com/eHc72maa)
That won't change. That's why I dont usually attend game launches (but had nothing better to do this time).
I've seen this on many occasions on many different companies, most prominently Bli$$ard.
WoW release day was a disaster, but it worked eventually.D3 release day ...and many weeks to follow... was absolutely unprecidented, and destroyed not only my faith in them completely.In the times of cloud and on demand services, there is no... NO excuse for not having enough server capacity at any given time.
Seriously, I'm not mad or anything, I can go do something else for a few hours, but how many times are game companies who are making an online game going to use the excuse of "unexpected amount of players" at launch? This has literally been the excuse for every single online game going back Ultima Online and even Diablo....
This isn't the 1990's anymore. What ever your "projections" are for launch, automatically double or quadruple that... If you're already doing that with your projections, then double or quadruple those as well...
Due to the unexpectedly high amount players, our backend system may experience some delay or issues in the following hours. We are working on increased capacity and performance as we speak.
Wanted to start a mission and couldnt connect. Left game and Character wasnt shown anymore.Closed game and now unable to connect to Server anymore.
Same here! Was playing and when I tried to pickup the next story mission it was not available. Exited the game 5 minutes ago and now I get: "Something went wrong when trying to connect to the Neocore Servers. Please try again later".
ah man, I saw that the chat servers crashed and relogged, now I can't log back in