Will the main game ever be expanded again?
There are 8 locked Subsectors on the starmap, 7 of them with a question mark. They're not used for anything.
While I enjoy the occasional event, like the current one, I don't care for seasons.
And the extra sectors could easily be used to expand the main campaign and thereby introduce the still missing factions.
1. A developing Orc Waagh, where the ultimate goal is to kill the warboss to end it <- brings in Orcs
2. A new pleasure cult arises with the goal of summoning a powerful Keeper of Secrets <- brings in Slaaneshi Demons and the Emperor's Children
3. Something similar with Tzeentchian forces to bring in the Thousand Sons, with Ariman being the big bad
4. A failed experimental warp jump brought a Tau force into the Sector. The Inquisitor must prevent them from establishing a foothold by killing the Commander and the Etheral leading them <- brings in the Tau
5. In the outermost sector, a Tomb world was discovered. An attack by Orc looters has awoken the Necrons in there and now they're about to rampage across the sector. The inquisitor must end that threat by destroying the Necron overlord <- brings in Necrons
It kinda writes itself ^^
So, any comments? Would be great to hear from a developer