Animation & Visuals
- Dual pistols - for skills that alternatively fire pistols, character does not aim his left pistol at enemy, as a result shot is fired at 90 degree to a barrel.
- Firing from certain cover is bugged for crusader - if he needs to crouch behind one - like boxes or rockrete blocks. For example, with bolter character raises up for first shot but then crouches back. As a result the second shot is fired through cover while crouched. For third shot character raises again. And so on.
- While we can now equip melee + pistol or shield + pistol, their animation while using skills is bugged.
- When opening character screen after loading to bridge, character appears without gear until you switch to another tab and back.
- Signums are misplaced on certain weapons - for example they float in front of shield or are inside weapon (bolter, heavy flamer)
- Light cone from Torso flashlight passes through shield
- Stationary turrets animation when taking damage is tied to weapon. If you use Power Axe to bash it - sparks come out. If you use chain weapon - flesh chunks fly out.
- Sometimes character may pass through closed door when trap room is triggered.
- When performing charge attack (2H power axe #4 or Storm Shield charge) on enemy in melee range, character runs on spot for a few seconds before striking enemy
Skills and deeds
- Some skills have broken description references
- Game does not register heat damage done for a deed
- Game treats Challenge level 1 mission as being 1 level higher than character's PL for fresh character
- Debuffs - arbites shock tactics skill tree unlock progression is bugged, as well as few others - show wrong progress bar value
Weapons & missions
- When using a pair of overheat type pistols all skills become locked if one pistol overheats - regardless of state of other pistol.
- On skywalks tile set enemy thrown grenades pass through floor and do nothing
- In rare cases stationary turret may shoot at player without engineer manning it. Engineer in question is still alive, just not operating the turret.
- You click and hold mouse button to attack certain enemy, but after a moment another enemy gets close to your target. Game starts randomly switching target between those two. In other words, clicking and holding cursor on enemy doesn't lock target on it - game switches freely to anything below or near cursor.