The long-awaited Season 2 has arrived to the console versions of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr (both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One), introducing the theme of the Blood God, Khorne.
An unexpected Chaos incursion into the vaults of a renowned Navigator House exposes a disturbing new conflict in a forsaken region of the Caligari Sector. The trail of buried secrets leads to a place that shouldn’t even exist and unleashes the tide of carnage that will soon engulf entire planets if the agents of the Inquisition cannot stop the mayhem of Khorne, the Chaos God of war, rage and hate.
The new Season for “Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr” will let loose the bloodthirsty followers of Khorne in the Caligari Sector, opening up a new Subsector with new star systems, introducing the Daemons of Khorne and the visually stunning and macabre gameplay mechanics designed to conjure the atmosphere of battling the violent and primal followers of the Blood God, while two brand new investigations will tell the dark story behind the existence of the Voidrippers, the unique sandboxed Chaos Space Marine Chapter worshipping Khorne.
- Season 2: Khorne is now live
- 11 new enemy units introduced within the new Khorne faction
- Inquisitorial Rank cap increased to 80
- Item level cap increased to 70
- The Agartha Subsector has opened. Minimum power rating: 1300 (1500)*
- Introducing two new Investigations, "Awakening" and "Retribution"
- New game mechanic: Blood Tithe
- Dynamic weather and difficulty change as you slaughter Khorne forces
- Revised, faster execution animations for the normal and medium sized enemies without an additional slow motion effect and rotating camera movements
For a more detailed description of changes, read our patch log.
* Note: we're aware of an issue where the in-game description of minimum power rating for the Agartha Subsector displays as 1300, but is actually 1500. The power rating requirement will be lowered in a hotfix soon. For compensation, until this is fixed, Tarot missions don't cost any Fate.