Following a maintenance period today, updates for Martyr will be released. Please make sure that your console has downloaded the update fully when the maintenance has ended. The game needs to be restarted for the changes to take effect.
Please note that due to various factors, there may be slight differences in the actual time the patch goes live (within the range of 1-2 hours). Thank you for your understanding.
- New Inquisitorial Rank Cap: 70
- New Item Level Cap: 60
- New Enemy Faction: Drukhari Dark Eldar
- New Investigations available
- New Title Screen and Main Menu Theme
- New Achievements and Trophies
- The Triglav Subsector is now open for Inquisitors! Players need to talk to Ragna on the Command bridge to start the Investigation that allows entry.
- Minimum Mission Power Rating: 900
- 5 New Tarot Cards available, unlockable by System Influence
- Adjusted PR rating and greatly increased XP rewards of campaign maps
- Adjustment from (200+PR)*2 to (200+PR)*3
- Adjusted PR rating and greatly increased XP rewards of random maps
- Adjustment from (500+PR/2)*Difficulty to (500+PR)*Difficulty
- Fixed an issue where the console would enter into an unresponsive state after loading a Mission
- Fixed an issue where the game would randomly crash upon opening the Journal
- Fixed an issue where a player's Cabal would remain unchanged on the Leaderboards after joining a new Cabal
- Fixed an issue where the same button would be assigned to two separate functions when joining a Party
- Fixed an issue where the selector bugged at the Warzone panels
- Fixed a missing sound in the conversation with Klosterheim at the final bossfight
- Fixed an issue where the wounded Thorn's model was missing when the game was still downloading content
- Minor UI fixes and improvements
- Localization fixes
PS: The long-awaited progression/crash fix is getting pushed live ASAP - most likely during this week. Thank you for your patience - The Emperor Protects.
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!