- "Offensor Bionics" Perk still not working! i'm even going so far to say it is contraproductive atm - with OB-perk kastelan phosphor gun did about 1000 dmg on same lvl intel mission, removing perk - next intel mission 2lvls higher (-20%dmg penalty) they did over 2000 dmg. ok it's maybe kinda difficult to tell bc of tarot cards and modifiers, but i did quite some intel missions with offensor bionic perk equipped and some without this perk. after the perk was disabled, the killspeed of my constructs felt much better!
- Unlocking Ancient Relics: Construct actions are still not being taken into account - no dmg, no kills, no debuffs, no dots
- Kastelan Bots lost about 1000-1500 HP after patch (even more on same lvl missions)
- Kastelan Bots feel squishy now - pre patch only bosses and a bunch of champions could bring one down (+10/11 void crusade missions!) - with 2.1.1 a bunch of trashmob gunners can melt their HP more or less quick (~25k)
EDIT: Kastelan Bots on same lvl missions feels really broken after the patch. they die as fast as one Psioli but they have 3x the HP.
so my 2 cents: nerfing Kastelans (maybe to encourage player to try other builds) so hard is the wrong approach. Kastelan Bots were fine pre patch. the right approach should be to bring other constructs up to their "efficency".
- Galvanic Booster (1% HP/s regen) feels more like 0.5% - 1% HP from a fixed base value? are my +100% minion HP not taken into account maybe? EDIT: my Kastelans healing for about 35HP/s they need about 3s for 100HP :/
- dupe glitch still working
- "-5% Cooldown reduction for skills using Data-Flux" from Support Tree not working - Psioli 4s - with -20% (4x5%passives) still 4s
- Heroic Deed "Cognis Protocol" not working - 5 turrets, no shots fired - no perk after the mission
- regarding turrets: 5 turret build is not viable or fun atm - takes ages to kill stuff - boltgun ok single-dmg, rockets mediocre, flamer & lasgun subpar dmg. all turrets lack AOE dmg - hint: in the last mission i saw an enemy turret firing cluster bombs (or rockets)
- "Offensor Bionics" Perk not working - 43% dmg increase should be clearly noticeable - tested against Skiitari Neurosync with 9 pets -> 18% more dmg was noticeable - my guess is that all reserve mechanic related perks and passives not working atm!
- Psioli Vivisectors have Kastelan Phosphor Guns according to UI, but in Construct setup they have actually Vivisector Chainsaws equipped - see here: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/781857270467389868/115F04AEB2578C89479BCB84E902F8404409FFE2/
- "Noospheric Targeting" Perk not working - no buff in buffbar, no dmg increase in char sheet
- "Sanctified Data-Wavers & Skitarii Neurosync" - no buff visible - is it still working or not?
- heroic deed "Hyperflux Parasite" not working
- Ordo reputation not working proper - only 1 rep instead the listed amount in summary
- reserve mechanic not working -no additional HP with "Reinforced Constructs" - 84% reserved should give ~ 17% more HP - or "Binaric Sacrament" should give 17% more dmg - or "X% of current reserve is converted in construct HP when summoned" can't see any HP increase
- "-X% Data-Flux costs" on gear not working
- "Inventory Full" message if you try to swap construct weapons after resetting a skill tree - had to do a relog to get it working again
- rerolling of some construct weapons not working sometimes - mats and credits are consumed, but value won't change
- constructs often "blocks" objectives where you have to press "F" - solution is to send pets away, walk away to and retry without any pets near the objective - see here: EDIT: looks like this bug: https://steamcommunity.com/app/527430/discussions/0/1642044369669675593/
plz give us more visible buffs as techpriest. i really like to see whats going on and if perks and passives kick in as intended.
more construct weapons would be awesome - like explosive AOE munition or something
can we recolor our constructs?
more tech priest weapons would be cool too - in VHFC the constructor had a nice (and strong) AOE-weapon at his disposal :) - maybe some grenade launcher?
your tooltip description is very confusing sometimes. like "+X% healing per sec" if some constructs are summoned^^ - all of them? only one? - or "+5 for every active Kastelan robot" 5 of what!? - or "+0.24 dmg bonus for constructs summoned from armor slot" shouldn't it be + 24% dmg or something?
reserved mechanic - my assumption is that "reserve" is the red part of my dataflux wheel, meaning the higher the red value, the higher the bonuses from reserved perks and passives, right?
the Crimson Wanderer is finally worthy ;)
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!