Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr will be released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
- Numerous crash and stability fixes
- Fixed an incorrect string for the "Shield HP regeneration / sec" enchant
- Fixed an incorrect string for Construct life Drain
- Fixed the Level 35 Void Crusade reward window
- Fixed a display issue where non-Season characters had Void Brethren insignia slots displayed
- Implemented a scroll bar on reward windows
- Reward windows now display rewarded currencies properly
- Fixed an issue where the next reward window after completing a Void Crusade had an incorrect background
- Fixed an issue where where construct and NPC kills did not complete Seasonal objectives
- Inverse Warp Attenuation Perk now works properly
- Tech Adept Dominus now unlocks Skitarii Neurosync Perk at lvl 11 to avoid display conflicts
- Grenade damage was fixed on both perks
- Improved the loot of the Alpha Legion Soul Grinder
- Kataphon Destroyer's Cognis Flame is no longer cast on invalid targets
- Inverse Warp Attenuation's life drain was increased from 10% to 20%
- Kataphron Vanguard's aggro range increased from 25 to 40 meters
- Psyker Strain Transfer (Debuff tree) passive was changed to give Warp heat on Kill instead on debuff apply
- Psyker Warp Heat dissipation Perk was changed to work in Focused State only
- Mind Rift I : Damage Bonus increased from 45 to 55%
- Mind Rift II: Damage Bonus increased from 75 to 90%
- Psyker Warp Anomalies now have chance to spawn every second, 10% chance in Imperiled (Yellow), and 20% chance in Unhinged(Red) state. We'll monitor this behavior and change it if we deem it too extreme.
- From now on, one target can only have 3 active Blessings (Psyker)
- Warp heat states now properly scale with your Maximum Warp Heat, Imperiled (Yellow) state starts at 40% Warpheat, Unhinged(Red) state starts at 80%.
- Extermination Warp heat cost increased to 25/sec
- Haemorrhage's warp heat cost increased to 15/cast
- Relic enchant: Healing based on warp heat 's chance was halved
- Relic enchant: Enemy explode based on warp heat's chance was halved
Developer Comment: While the Psyker overhaul last season was mostly a success we noticed players taking advantage of a lot of unintended combinations (one might even call this exploiting). The whole class resources mechanics was circumventable making Warp Heat and any connected effect practically obsolete, giving some certain crafty Psykers a massive advantage over the rest of the playerbase.
As always, our goal isn't to make certain builds impossible but to cut back on exploting things that aren't available for other classes.