Please take into consideration that these issues do not apply to everyone, and might be unconfirmed until further testing.
- Network error
- It is due to the transfer of the dedicated server from 0.1.4 to 0.1.5. Should be fine after a few minutes automatically
- Crash on Heroic Deeds
- We might silent update this
- Item disappear bug is being looked at at the moment - since 0.1.5 we have more info about lost items, and they are not erased which means we can give them back. However, our goal is to patch this globally instead of dealing with individual user's items, which should solve all such problems in the future. Stay tuned!
- Items disappeared for 340 people during the weekend
- They received 10K credits, inoculator and starting gear back on empty slots for compensation
- Co-op issues
- Muzzle flashes behind character sometimes
- Enemies occassionally getting stuck in the wall
- Thunder Hammer allows you to jump out of the map
- Issues with switching/equipping weapons
- Jump Pack missing VFX and SFX
- Rocket Pack missing SFX
- Thunder Hammer hit SFX missing
- Missile backpack not showing when it is charging
- Unable to add the game to Nvidia control panel
Working as intended (For now. This is alpha guys, things can/will change):
- Only level 1 systems available
- Level 2 will be unlocked in the next content update. Bear in mind that your gear is what makes you more powerful, not your ingame level.
- No inventory during missions
- You should set up your gear before missions so choose carefully!
- Mission finished window popping up after being closed
- You are in a queue. If there is a mission result that you did not get, you should get it in the next one.
- Not being able to unequip items
------------------------------ Workaround section ------------------------------
If your game does not start, try this:
- Exit the game.
- Right click on the game in your Steam Library.
- Select "Properties" in the dropdown.
- In the window that pops up, select the "Local Files" tab.
- Click the button on this tab labeled "Verify Integrity of Game Cache".
- Allow the program to run, it may take up to five or ten minutes.
- Once it is completed, close down your Steam Browser
- Exit Steam completely from the toolbar.
- Restart Steam and see if it helps.
- Sometimes you need to do this twice because mistakes can happen during the procedure.
- Make sure that your OS has all necessary updates.
- Check if your GPU drivers are up to date
If you can't log in, do this:
- Exit the game
- Hit Win+R
- Type in regedit and hit Enter
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/NeocoreGames/Warhammer
- Delete everything there
- Restart the game
If you are forced to create a new account even though you have one:
- If you are asked to create a new account upon starting the game, close and exit.
- Open up the properties dialogue for Martyr, and enter the following as a launch option: -login %u %p (where %u is your steam username and %p is your password).
- Start up the game again, then when the account creation popup appears, type in your account name (as it appears in the Martyr Forums) and click create.
- You will retain your characters but it seems that your currency defaults back to 1000 credits and 50 fate.
- You can remove any skills in the skill tree, you simply go to the end and left click then right click on the spent skill point and it should refund.
Level 5 fate bug temporary fix: