Using an XBox Controller for Windows PC - Account- Chaz88 on the PC
1. The Tarot hazard that ‘costs you a life every five minutes’ does not reflect this on your screen, it still shows all your lives. If this is working ‘behind the scenes’ as intended - then it’s possible this is why some players are saying they are losing without knowing why.
2. Crafting Capacity can go into minus figures, but more importantly - there is no notification when you have no Crafting Capacity left (other than paying attention) - maybe ‘grey out’ the options until you purchase more?
3. There is no means to replay the Void Crusade tutorial using a controller, plus there is a mouse close option in the top right corner. Overall support for the controller in the Void Crusade is poor.
4. In the ‘CRAFTING’ tag I have two Inoculator blueprints with Omicron that are identical.
5. Did not receive my weekly upgrade chest.
6. (Not a bug but a suggestion) on the ‘SALVAGE’ tag - should the ‘Inspect Item’ screen be in the bottom right of the screen - so that you can see the results of the previous ‘Salvage Results’ display?