If you are running into the same issue I have had on a 960m or more modern card here is a quick solution from Discord.
- Open the control panel for your gfx card
- Select display GPU activity in notification area to see if your card is running the game.https://puu.sh/u6Fjg/5e0830e4ef.png
- Select manage 3d settings
- Under global settings select your gfx card/high performance option and not auto select or integrated gfx
- Restart Inq. Martyr to check https://puu.sh/u6EVh/36fa5a0024.jpg
- Once you are finished in the alpha reset step 2 back to default option.
- Purge the enemy.
Thanks to the guys on Discord support for helping me out.
This post was edited 4 years 56 days ago by Wulfenspawn