The prophecy is finally fulfilled, as Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy has been released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! This massive expansion adds a whole lot of content to Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr, including a new campaign and a new class.
Check out our detailed FAQ for consoles for more details on this release.
- New Class: Play as a Tech-Adept Inquisitor. Summon and enhance units to help defeat enemies and complete investigations. This new summoner class comes with new unique abilities and mechanics, a unique skill-tree and various new melee and ranged builds.
- New Campaign: The story of Inquisitor – Martyr continues in three new chapters, with one chapter solely focusing on the Tech-Adept, as its story slowly ties into the main plot.
- New Environments: Players can discover huge monasteries, hazardous factories, unforgiving deserts and ruthless worlds engulfed by lava and volcanoes.
- New Enemy Races: Inquisitor – Prophecy adds the Eldar and the Tyranids as new enemy races.
- New Gameplay Mechanics: Inquisitor – Prophecy is based on Inquisitor - Martyr’s 2.0 update, bringing the base game’s new level cap, redesigned loot-system and leveling, its new end-game, the co-op campaign mode, new items and a much faster, ARPG-focused gameplay to the new expansion as well.
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!