A small information with a huge impact on the Caligari Sector's Chaos presence: Inquisitors will be deployed on...
May 11, 2018!
Mark your calendars, because Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr will be released on this date, on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One simultaneously.
Founders and Early Access users might already have some understanding of how the game plays (it's an Action-RPG), although it's still shaping and changing according to feedback, inching ever closer towards completion. But let's summarize briefly what to expect from the game on all available platforms on Day One:
- The full single-player campaign story
- All three playable character classes (each with three expertises)
- A persistent, open Star Map with multiple mission types, investigations and other activities...
- ...which can be played alone or in Co-Op!
- A detailed progression system including various active and passive skills, crafting, loot
- Various enemy factions such as Nurgle, Rebels, Word Bearers and Black Legion (and others we'll reveal later)
- Multiple languages (some of them to be confirmed)
- Various improvements over Early Access builds (such as improved terrains, lighting, but we'll detail these later)
- Enhanced game modes that support the PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X (performance, balanced, cinematic)
- Achievements on Steam and Xbox One, trophies on PlayStation (including a platinum!)
Also, the full release doesn't mean that our work is done, more features and improvements will come in future updates, mainly with the story driven free content patches called Seasons.
So, that's it for now, as this was just a quick roundup, we'll cover all features and more once we can confirm everything, including retail covers for console editions, and other news.
Stay tuned for more updates soon!