Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. It is also recommended to delete any launch parameters you previously had (you can re-add them if they help again, but it is safer to assume everything works best without them). Please also note that the backend server might take up to 30 minutes to transfer to the newest update, during which time login will not be possible.
- New experimental feature: Recruitment. This feature in the Social panel allows the players to recruit people for their parties. Graphics are just placeholders, sub-features may be changed.
- Assassin dodge to cursor changed a little. Now you are allowed to dodge in every direction, relative to the cursor.
- There is now a slight chance for the chests on the map to contain better loot. These chests have different graphics.
- Chests got a new effect to make sure you won't miss them.
- Incursion mission type reworked. There are 3 beacons for every gate which make the gate tougher. You need to destroy the beacons in order to destroy the gate.
- Priority Assignment panel reworked.
- Dead monsters now fade out after a time. The more dead monsters there are, the sooner the old ones fade out. You can change the amount of dead bodies allowed on screen in the options.
- Fixed a bug where knockback effect randomly rotated the enemy hit
- Added several new cutscenes in the campaign.
- Tutorials are not as aggressive as before. There is a new notification system placed below the character icon on the top left corner. You get notifications about tutorials investigation states there.
- Allied units are now shown on the minimap
- You can now choose difficulty for Campaign, Tarot and Priority Assignment missions. This option will effectively increase the power rating of the selected mission, thus yielding better loot in the end.
- Fixed several item-loss cases. Shop should be more reliable, and clicking on items while the storage is not yet loaded should not cause loss of items anymore.
- Fixed several cases of item price desync in the shop.