Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. It is also recommended to delete any launch parameters you previously had (you can re-add them if they help again, but it is safer to assume everything works best without them). Please also note that the backend server might take up to 30 minutes to transfer to the newest update, during which time login will not be possible.
- Fixed collision on all Floating Platform maps that rendered Purge missions impossible
- Fixed a crash with Silence the Gun game modes
- Matchmaking works properly now
- Mind Reset now works properly
- Fixed a crash at Panic Room game modes
- Fixed impossible Purge missions where the last enemies were outside the map