Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. It is also recommended to delete any launch parameters you previously had (you can re-add them if they help again, but it is safer to assume everything works best without them).
- Campaign difficulty selection no longer affects random missions and assignments.
- Fixed a crash occurring with Chinese localization
- Fixed an issue where campaign quests did not appear for players.
- Fixed the Metrodora Thelema achievement. This fix is not retroactive.
- Players can now buy Attribute Points, etc. at Merciful Agony.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to move after cutscenes
- Fixed a bug where players could not exit missions
- Fixed missing sounds for cutscenes
- Fixed difficulty issues with co-op
Also, we are constantly working on increasing server capacity.
The Emperor Protects.