- Warhammer Universe
- Van Helsing Series
- King Arthur
- Store Support
- Contact Us
- Community Starting Page
- Community List Page
- Main Categories
- Updates & Support
- Store Support
- Contact Us
- Store Support
- Contact Us
Inquisitor - Martyr: Content Patch v0.6.4Warhammer 40K Patch Notes 12
Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. It is also recommended to delete any launch parameters you previously had (you can re-add them if they help again, but it is safer to assume everything works best without them). Please also note that the backend server might take up to 30 minutes to transfer to the newest update, during which time login will not be possible.
New Enemy Faction: The Black Legion
The Black Legion is a Traitor Legion of the Chaos Space Marines. During the Heresy, they used to be the Sons of Horus and once served as the Warmaster's pretorians. Their name is a curse, their acts are considered as the vilest treacheries of the Horus Heresy. They worshipped various Chaos Gods and ended up serving Abaddon the Despoiler. They have numerous warbands and have a preference for close assault, the use of extreme force and applying escalating pressure on their targets.
New Features and Changes
- Controller support has been added. Make sure to disable everything in Steam->Settings->Controller->General Settings in order for it to work.
- Investigation mission window and stucture got redesigned for easier use
- Several changes and features were added to the chat window
- Added support for a bunch of ultra-wide resolutions
- New Inoculator Setup panel
- Friend List is now renamed to Social, and players can now manage parties there as well.
- Crafting upgrades are now instantaneous
- Crafting Rare items is now instantaneous
- Unlocked new available Techtree upgrades
- The item level of a Crafted item is now determined when the Crafting process is over.
- Fixed an issue where Fusion resulted in item downgrades
- Fixed an issue where crafting an item on a high-level character and finishing it on a low-level toon afflicted the final item's level
- Fixed an issue where players did not receive certain rewards after msisions
Tarot difficulty is now displayed properly
- Fixed an issue where Assassins could reach 100% dodge
- Fixed an issue where alt characters received drops scaled to the highest
- level character on the account
Fixed the following Heroic Deeds: Purifying Flames, Blitzkrieg, Backstabber
- Increased the time the game waits for a client connection to help with Network Error issues
- Numerous stability and performance-related fixes
More updates will follow - stay tuned :)
PS. Happy Friday the 13th :D
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!
I just downloaded the game and jumped right in. So Far I have had no bugs or errors.
Thanks for the update! Downloading now!
It's not shown on the post (yet!), but have some of the minor bugs been fixed, or are they still being addressed? The Mantis Bug Tracker Site status doesn't update on my end
- Clipping through the Rooftops Tileset Map with your character, or your Tarantula Turret being sent through the floor
- Disengage Skills of certain Heavy Weapons (Heavy Bolter is one) not working properly
- Some enchantment details being truncated or omitted (an example being "XX% Cooldown for -----"
- The mission summary and your character sheet overlays overlapping each other if you were to open your character sheet while a tarot mission is being formed (The animation where the Inquisition Seal is being formed)
- Character Tab does not dynamically update values when switching weapons (such as Deflect value and the like not updating)
- Eviscerate's Trauma skill property not taking effect most of the time regardless of enemy type or Suppression level
- Charge attacks of elite and boss type enemies pushing aside objects that really shouldn't be pushed (like warp gates or interactable weapons)
- Thunder Hammer's Thundering Leap when used very close to larger opponents results in you being stuck in the leaping animation for far longer than you should be
Is this the full October update or is more to come ? I ask because many of the October roadmap items are not listed as being included in this update.
Still became a Lvl 40 Reward (my highest Charlvl on the Account) in a lvl-up Box on a lvl 7 toon. So there might be still some
Lvl-Reward Issues. The Item was a Boltpistol, that should be unlocked on a Lvl 7 and instead of Itemlvl 7 it was Itemlvl 40.
Also to say, the Black Legion Models seems great again. And the Chaosspawns are nice ingame. :)
Kudos as always to the whole Team. Looking forward to getting some much needed Purging done this weekend.
Some features start to function weirdly, like chat. And there is a noticable framereate on my computer, even reduced (more than the last time).
High level chars have little motivation to grind acc-levels to the end, simply takes too much time with little gain - would be different if there would be higher difficulty system, perhaps even two or more, also with acc-level cap over 50. For instance, for my planned build I'd need 60+ skill points, and I can't get them no matter how much playtime I invest. A put-down.
Some annoying issues still exist, like the whole Rebel Guard factions spawning over 80% planets (they are not overpowered as units, but the number spawn is too great and their focus-fire Lasguns are making each mission involving them 10-20% harder than the rest of factions. All people I know are actively avoid them.
I had crashes on ~50% of missions played - this will probably be sorted out soon.
Another thing - those World-Bearer Sorceror mission is still asking way too much of way to rare enemies. Could it be reduced to something normal or make them more common - or make some mechanism that spawns them randomly? This mission basically stops the Cabal missions for a week.
But, what with the rest October roadmap? Another patch, moved to November, something else?
A PREMONITION: This 0.6.4 is not a number of full 1.5 month of work. Another part is in work, or it will be merged with November.
AN APPEAL: PLEASE increase skill-cap to 100. High level chars have virtually no motivation for playing - even if not 50 yet, a fact that some far build-plan can't be fulfilled is disappointing (repeated, but it deserves it.
AN OBSERVATION: Framerate aside, while in combat it is often very hard to see... anything. Just consider this.
With all the bugs I encountered during less than 2 hours of playing the update, I'd say it did more harm than good :-(
I really like the game so far. The only problems I have with it right now are: Resolution, Resolution, Resolution. I am sure the devs will add higher resolutions soon, though.
New patch hype! Hopefully, i can play with the game freezing this time around.
I'm not getting the attribute points from Heroic Deeds. Really feel like a problem for the progress of my character.
With the two different types of points required to advance your account level and character level, it seems a little confusing at first how to level either. The Tarot missions seem to give the best of both worlds but you need points for that as well (Glory ?). Needs to be better explained for those who tend to just jump into a game. However once the system is understood it does become easier to level. Having used both the old and new leveling systems I have to say I like the new better. Keep up the good work. Also I am glad to say I now have no slowing down during combat unless I use the ability that slows time.
Set this current order state as My default.