Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. It is also recommended to delete any launch parameters you previously had (you can re-add them if they help again, but it is safer to assume everything works best without them). Please also note that the backend server might take up to 30 minutes to transfer to the newest update, during which time login will not be possible.
New Enemy Faction: The Black Legion
The Black Legion is a Traitor Legion of the Chaos Space Marines. During the Heresy, they used to be the Sons of Horus and once served as the Warmaster's pretorians. Their name is a curse, their acts are considered as the vilest treacheries of the Horus Heresy. They worshipped various Chaos Gods and ended up serving Abaddon the Despoiler. They have numerous warbands and have a preference for close assault, the use of extreme force and applying escalating pressure on their targets.
New Features and Changes
- Controller support has been added. Make sure to disable everything in Steam->Settings->Controller->General Settings in order for it to work.
- Investigation mission window and stucture got redesigned for easier use
- Several changes and features were added to the chat window
- Added support for a bunch of ultra-wide resolutions
- New Inoculator Setup panel
- Friend List is now renamed to Social, and players can now manage parties there as well.
- Crafting upgrades are now instantaneous
- Crafting Rare items is now instantaneous
- Unlocked new available Techtree upgrades
- The item level of a Crafted item is now determined when the Crafting process is over.
- Fixed an issue where Fusion resulted in item downgrades
- Fixed an issue where crafting an item on a high-level character and finishing it on a low-level toon afflicted the final item's level
- Fixed an issue where players did not receive certain rewards after msisions
Tarot difficulty is now displayed properly
- Fixed an issue where Assassins could reach 100% dodge
- Fixed an issue where alt characters received drops scaled to the highest
- level character on the account
Fixed the following Heroic Deeds: Purifying Flames, Blitzkrieg, Backstabber
- Increased the time the game waits for a client connection to help with Network Error issues
- Numerous stability and performance-related fixes
More updates will follow - stay tuned :)
PS. Happy Friday the 13th :D