Although probably I cannot join my fellow inquisitors in the glorius purge for this time, I have taken my time reading through the content of this whole patch note, word by word.
I have seen that many of our feedbacks are heard and responded:)
Balance of Enraged/Berserk builds, power-up of Techpriest minions，no longer invulerable Psykers, Tarot system changes, and of course bigger storage box, that is great！
Still, I would like to mention some improvements that you may want to consider in the future:
1. Add a complete, detailed list of all the enhanced Archaeotech weapons in the compendium, to provide better guide to new players.
(After all only a handful of inquisitors have the patience and time searching past patch notes. Sometimes I can only tell new players "get the red, highlighted weapons they are good", and cannot be more specific)
2. Morality items also need some attention. As the unique reward of Void Crusde, most of them are beginning to lose their appeals with recent changes.
3. Glad that Techpriests are getting some help, but I'm still worried that the performance of this character is not comparable to other characters in extreme hard levels (like 11+ or 15+ level), because the minions would get easily decimated (cannot rely on killing to recover HP as they do in easy levels) and Techpriests doesn't have powerful weapons like grav guns or heavy flamers to put up a proper fight.
A fundamental power-up of Techpriests might involve new weapons, new enchantments and new skills tags for minions, and perhaps rework of the whole system, but I understand that might require too much work and is not possible.
4. Various texts in other languages remained what they are in the older versions.
Some never get updated across versions and are getting pretty misleading. I can work out an incomplete (but large enough) list for Chinese version if you need but I'm afraid a thorough check on the developer side is needed.
Also bugs to fix
1. Some players complained that "enchants on the armours that increase turret HP" doesn't actually take effect. Please check.
2. Some players reported that under Chinese versions, Dark Eldar Intel missions always crashdown during loading. Please check.
3. Previously I found that the unholy cathedral map becomes extremely laggy for Techpriest. This problem could be resolved by shutting down camera shaking.
Thank you and please keep up the good work!