Updates to W40K: Inquisitor have been released. The updates will be applied automatically after your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
- Various localization fixes
- Fixed the effect of the Sniper Shot of the Longlas Rifle
- Sometimes the wrong cost was displayed when one wanted to craft an item. This has been fixed
- A cutscene at the end of the 5th tutorial mission could not be skipped. This got corrected
- From now on Intel Pursuit missions can be completed even if the ally group perishes
- Switching between the Avatar Frames under the Extras panel was not possible. This got fixed
- The special Archeotech skills of the Storm shield and Suppression shield received new icons.
- The Archeotech Storm Shield's Shield charge received a minor adjustment on max. range (now has more than basic Shield charge, but slightly less than the original Archeotech skill)
- The cooldown of the Shield charge skill of the Archeotech Storm Shield has been reduced from 10 sec to 6
- The movement aspect of the Short Burst skill of the Archeotech Shotgun has been slightly adjusted to respond better
- The global cooldown of the Single shot skill of the Archeotech Boltgun has been reduced to 0.3 sec from 0.5 sec
This post was edited 1 year 184 days ago by Marcopolocs