Today I want to report the following Bugs & Issues
- The Achievement "Judge and Jury" still doesn't work for the Crusader.
- The Achievement "Veteran of Battles" still doesn't count any of the Multiplayer Missions.
- The Heroic Dead "Hunter of Hunters" seems to be broken - none of my Kills are counted.
- The Heroic Deed "Champion of the Emperor" tells us to reach 3 times the Maximum of the Weekly Glory Challenge. The Counter shows X of 5.
- Using the Reload-Button at a full Clip/Magazin of Ammunition unloads the Weapon to the previous Amount of Ammunition (in a worst case to a nearly empty Clip/Magazin).
- At the Rescue-Mission (save 3 Groups of Guardsmen) - we maybe noted the Reason why the third Group isn't move. At the Start of that Mission the Locations of the Groups are hidden. They become visible when you get closer to the Groups, one after the other. Sometimes the third Group is unrevealed before the second Group is found (e.g. when you search the Area for a Chest). While the Position of the third Group is marked on the Map you proceed forward and find the second Group - and maybe this is the Point when the Group 3 gets broken. We had that Issue 3 times so far, each time Group 3 was marked on the Map while Group 2 was still hidden. That's why we think this could be the Core of the Bug.
Finaly some additional Wishes.
- The Mission Type "Hot Persuit" requires - once more - a very fast Gameplay. It's nearly impossible to complete that kind of Mission with a common Crusader or a defensive Build of a Psyker. It would be very nice if you could rebalance this Mission in a Way, that the Player can decide which kind of Playstyle he want's to use. It's alway .... frustrating when Neocore decides how to play the Game. That "Issue" ends every time the Left Path of the Void Crusade, and that's disappointing every time.
- You should add a Discription of the different Mission Types to your Compendium. It took us 4 Attempts to find out what we have to do at the "Hot Persuit" Mission. Maybe some new Players will need this Informations aswell.
- Can you please add the Option to move not the entire Stack of a Consumable from the Character Inventory to the Stash and vice versa? I would like to sell some of the Void Crystalls because I received in nearly every Mission during my Crusades an additinal One, so I never can use them all. An Input Field, where I can determine how many Items of the same kind I want to move, would be very useful.
Newest Oldest Best
Order Save Options