With Inquisitor Martyr nearing release in this quarter, here are a few suggestions for the future updates.
A few thoughts pertaining to runes for the other classes along with some armor abilities.
For reference, I relate toggle abilities to be like the assassin's stealth armour skills
- heavy armour
- basic damage reduction (DR)
- DR after deflection
- DR after block
- resource on block
- heal over time on do deflection
- stun on deflection
- blind on deflection
- bleed on deflection
- vortex: suck foes in and stun them, dealing minor damage
- courage/valor: buff self and allies with damage buff and health regeneration
- Emperor's blade: strike out at foes with a fiery blade that emits a penetrating wave of fire.
- automata: summon a mobile turret, dealing less damage than the tarantula but attacking more regularly.
- retinue: summon the imperial guard's finest
- valient charge: charge a single for dealing massive damage, enemies surrounding the target are stunned.
- fast attack
- damage over time
- base Dodge chance
- DR after Dodge
- heal over time after Dodge
- resource gain after Dodge
- reload/vent on Dodge
- place mine on Dodge
- back stab: teleport behind a targeted foe, dealing heavy combined damage of ability and weapon damage
- deadly waltz (toggle): gain evasion, on evasion; deal extra damage on attack.
- mind war: foes actively ignore the assassin with the aoe
- toxic illusion (toggle): gain the shape of the foes you are fighting. Enemies ignore you at a certain distance. Gain access to toxic needles that break on a single strike against a foe dealing heavy damage over time. The illusion breaks on attack.
Reverberation: sent out a wave that suppresses and breaks armour dealing minor damage.
Tempest (toggle): ranged foes have a chance to miss/ melee foes are slowed.
Thank you for reading,
Keep up the good work devs!
Due to runes being more of a space wolves thing - perhaps these instead?
Trained skills - crusader
Augments - assassin
Arcane codex - psyker