my old load out was
- RMB -> Psioli Vivisectors
- 1 -> Psioli Vivisectors
- 2 -> Kastelan ranged (Phosphor Gun & Cannon)
- 3 (Belt slot) -> Kastelan ranged (Phosphor Gun & Cannon)
- X (Armor slot) -> Kastelan ranged (Phosphor Gun & Cannon)
now i decided to go after the "Unyielding Legion" Heroic Deed. this is why i changed my loadout...
here the steps i did:
- switching my weapon to an Arc Rifle II
- switching Technomartyr Girlde for Remote mine
- using Construct setup to assign 1 & 2 (or maybe X, dunno for sure) a melee Kastelan
a few missions later i wanted to switch the 2 melee Kastelans to ranged again but now i noticed, that the ranged weapons from my former Kastelans (in the 5-slot setup) are gone :(
i guess that removing 2 slots by swapping techpriest weapon and belt simply deleted my ranged Kastelans with all their current gear for good.
this shouldn't happen - i've invested quite some credits and mats into this gear for good stats and rolls and now it's gone.
i reassigned the button "X" to the armor skill btw^^
EDIT: i'm a mouse player btw and the Controller-option is "disabled"
going back to my old 5-slot load out and restarting the game brought back my missing ranged Kastelans with all their gear!