Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr will be released. The updates will be applied automatically after the scheduled maintenance and when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. No maintenance required this time.
The Prophecy Expansion is now Available on Steam!
- New class: Tech-Adept Inquisitor
- Play as a Tech-Adept Inquisitor and summon and enhance units in battles to help you defeat enemies and complete investigations. This new summoner class comes with new unique abilities and mechanics and offers a unique skill-tree and various new melee and ranged builds.
- New Story Campaign available
- New Feature: Ordos
- Players can now obtain Reputation for three different Ordos: Ordo Xenos, Ordo Hereticus, and Ordo Malleus. Completing Ordo missions boosts the player's Reputation to that specific Ordo, and unlocks certain perks. Each Ordo has their unique store and missions available for players. See more details abour Ordos at the Compendium.
Martyr Patch v2.1.0
- The Ebony Void Crusade is now available
- Wandering Servoskull
- During Void Crusades, players may encounter a Wandering Servoskull. The presence of a Servoskull is indicated by a special icon on the Void Crusade map when the player arrives to a nearby mission. Within the mission, the player will receive a message when the encounter with the Servoskull starts. The Servoskull tries to escape fast, and the player has a limited time to defeat it before the Servoskull disappears. If succesful, the player is rewarded with high quality loot, increased mission loot bonuses, and an extra Void Chest Key. The location of the Wandering Servoskull is picked at random when a Void Crusade is generated, and it also randomly spawns on various spots within missions.
- Wandering Servoskull
- A New Warzone Stage is now available
- New enemy Factions: Aeldari, Tyranid
Miscellaneous New Features
- Added a Rank display Inquisitorial Rosette next to the character portrait that improves with each level
- Added several new environmental assets to Desert and Death World maps
- Captain Ragna van Wynter now always sells items in correlation with the player's current character
- Refined the Quality value of items during comparison
- Various quality of life improvements for Void Crusades
- Added new map scripts for Void Crusades
- Clarified the Cover selection popup
- Adjusted several minimap icons for variety and clarity
- Various stability improvements
- Major Co-Op stability and performance fixes
- Several localization fixes
- Fixed a bug where Imperial Guards were unresponsive during Rescue missions
- Fixed a bug where Empyrean Seals weren't consumed upon use
- Fixed a bug where Level 5 Tarot Cards still consumed upgrades
- Fixed a Tarot Hazard where enemies could get over 100% damage reduction
- Fixed a bug where Loot Auto Pickup was active regardless of the user setting
- Fixed a bug where the crafting charges weren't automatically added to an already learned item's charges when acquiring a new Blueprint of the same item
- Numerous supply interact fixes on missions
- Fixed the enchant which increased the effect duration of the Inoculator
- Fixed the "+ maximum HP" enchant
- Fixed a popup error with enchant modification
- Fixed faulty decimals in several "hit taken" enchants